2020 Toyota Supra First Look (some issues mentioned) - Supra FT1 Forum

post #1 of 1 Old 01-14-2019, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
MKV

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
2020 Toyota Supra First Look (some issues mentioned)

First look videos are going up as i'm typing this and below is just one of them that outlines a number of key points for us to focus on.

• One being the controversial front end (its grown on me) that doesn't compare well to the rear.
  • Power output at 335hp is made up with a light weight at just around 3400 pounds, but it just barely crossed the mark, any less and there would be a riot.
  • Lastly, the interior looks too BMW-like and doesn't pay homage to the very driver focused MKIV Supra.

Let me know what you guys think, I believe my concerns are quite common and hopefully addressed in future versions if the Supra is profitable for Toyota/GR.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Supra FT1 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page