Paul Walker Supra Tribute - Supra FT1 Forum

post #1 of 6 Old 05-14-2018, 11:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Paul Walker Supra Tribute

The world is a lesser place without him, though tuner fans will fondly remember him as the one who popularized Japanese tuner cars but driving them in the Fast and Furious movies. Now Jay Leno is paying tribute to Paul Walker by driving a 1993 Toyota Supra with late starís brother. That's the Toyota Supra he drove in the original 2001 movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...&v=gQrSX1wSzbY
post #2 of 6 Old 05-14-2018, 04:54 PM
MKV

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
The Supra you see here was recently imported and has never been in Paul Walkers hands nor any part of the Fast and Furious franchise. However Paul's personal Supra is of similar spec aside from color, being RHD, and a few other bits. Regardless, still great to see this happen and even more so the event follow this that's about to kick off.
post #3 of 6 Old 05-15-2018, 11:50 AM

Beautiful car and I love this series from Jay Leno. Guy has fantastic taste in cars, but I guess that's easy when you got his kind of money aha. Can only imagine what the price would be on a model in this pristine condition. Do kinda wish one of them had some idea what they were talking about with the Supra though.

post #4 of 6 Old 05-16-2018, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

It was poorly worded on my part. Meant that the model was similar to the all-white 1993 model that was owned by Paul and the one that showed up at the very end of Furious 7. What better tribute than a right hand drive 1993 Toyota Supra shipped from Japan? Purists may rage that the car has been modded, but pretty much every supra you've seen had some work done.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-16-2018, 11:42 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
A car like this is begging to be modded, and I doubt that you'd find any stock models in the same kind of condition. It's the tuning enthusiasts who really put money into these older platforms. Cody Walker doesn't seem to have the same level of knowledge about cars as his brother did.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-26-2019, 07:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Why does no one want to talk to me?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Supra FT1 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page